Show pride anytime, anywhere with this iron on patch! Each one is 3 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide. The patches are the shape of the transgender symbol in the colors of the transgender pride flag: blue, pink, and white. The background fabric and edge of the patch is black, making it blend seamlessly onto any black clothes, or pop on white clothes. They can be easily ironed on to T-shirts, baseball hats, jackets, or backpacks. They can also be easily safety pinned for a more punk rock look or sewn on for more security.
All patches come on a backing card in a clear protective bag with instructions on how to iron on your patch.
Thank you for shopping Queerest Gear! Have a gay day
Transgender Symbol Iron On Patch
- Turn you iron on a medium heat with the steam off and iron the garment you will be sticking your patch on
- Place the patch on you item and cover it with a clean piece of cotton (a t-shirt works great!)
- Place your iron so that it competely covers your patch and keep it still for 60 seconds
- Allow the patch to cool and check it. If the edges are lifting, iron for another 10 seconds
- Hand wash the item cold when dirty, or sew the patch down to machine wash