Transgender Symbol Iron On Patch
Show pride anytime, anywhere with this iron on patch! Each one is 3 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide. The patches are the shape of the transgender symbol in the colors of the transgender pride flag: blue, pink, and white. The background fabric and edge of the patch is black, making it blend seamlessly onto any black clothes, or pop on white clothes. They can be easily ironed on to T-shirts, baseball hats, jackets, or backpacks. They can also be easily safety pinned for a more punk rock look or sewn on for more security.
All patches come on a backing card in a clear protective bag with instructions on how to iron on your patch.
Thank you for shopping Queerest Gear! Have a gay day
APPLICATION AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn you iron on a medium heat with the steam off and iron the garment you will be sticking your patch on
- Place the patch on you item and cover it with a clean piece of cotton (a t-shirt works great!)
- Place your iron so that it competely covers your patch and keep it still for 60 seconds
- Allow the patch to cool and check it. If the edges are lifting, iron for another 10 seconds
- Hand wash the item cold when dirty, or sew the patch down to machine wash
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns are accepted if you do not like the product or you ordered the wrong item, but shipping will not be refunded, the customer must pay the return shipping. A refund will be issued as soon as the customer sends the tracking number for the return, or the package gets back to me.
If I have sent the wrong item, I will pay return shipping to have it sent back to me, and I will resend the correct item.
Patches are sent First Class or Priority with USPS in a white bubble mailer. Packages will be shipped within 1-3 business days and shipping takes 2-5 business days. If you need a package by a specific date, please send me a message first so I can be sure I can get it to you in time. There are no refunds for shipping, unless your package does not arrive or arrives with damaged or incorrect product.