Show pride anytime, anywhere with this iron on patch! Each one is 2.5 inches tall and 2 inches wide. The patches are shaped like the ace of spades and are the colors of the asexual pride flag: black, grey, white, and purple. The background fabric and edge of the patch is white, making it blend seamlessly onto any white clothes, or pop on black clothes. They can be easily ironed on to T-shirts, baseball hats, jackets, or backpacks. They can also be easily safety pinned for a more punk rock look, or sewn on for extra security.
Patches come on a backing card in a protective clear bag with instructions for ironing on your patch.
Thank you for shopping Queerest Gear! Have a gay day
Asexual Symbol Iron On Patch
- Turn you iron on a medium heat with the steam off and iron the garment you will be sticking your patch on
- Place the patch on you item and cover it with a clean piece of cotton (a t-shirt works great!)
- Place your iron so that it competely covers your patch and keep it still for 60 seconds
- Allow the patch to cool and check it. If the edges are lifting, iron for another 10 seconds
- Hand wash the item cold when dirty, or sew the patch down to machine wash